from Mesa Vista Design
Easily clamp a wood sub-fence
-with no clamp on the face-
* Rabbeting with dado blades,
* Adding a high sub-fence for vertical support
* Attaching a steel plate for Grip-Tite
magnetic hold downs- No drilling into the fence.
* Works on any rectangular shaped fence
Simple to use:
1. Drill 7/16 holes vertically in your subfence.
2. Slide the clamp into the hole
3. Tighten on your fence.
Best New Products of 2007
"Why didn't I think of that!"
" They provide an effective way to clamp a subface to your tablesaw fence"
American Woodworker Magazine, Nov 2006
HC1 -for 1 1/2-3 fence
HC2 -for 3- 4 1/2 wide fence (Biesemeyer, Jet, Powermatic, etc.)
Set of Two HoleClamps: List Price $24.95 +s&h
Free shipping with Grip-Tite purchase.
Call to order or find a dealer near you
grip-tite home page
800-475-0293 (USA only)